Saturday, August 16, 2014

My Secret Weapon to my #BikiniReadyLifestyle

I recently received Bikini Ready Energy Gummies in my Vitality VoxBox from Influenster for testing purposes. They are GREAT!! I would love to eat 2 of these gummies each morning to jump start my day. They are intended to not only boost your energy, but your metabolism also. As you may know, people with faster metabolisms tend to be on the slimmer side. I, personally, work out 4 days a week. Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday. My intentions are to build muscle, gain weight, but not fat. This can be quite challenging at times, but I guarantee if you put in the time and dedication to your workout that you will see the results that you want. It takes time, by no means will you notice a complete change in a couple of days. It may be months. That's ok though, change takes time. Especially change for the better. Eat right, exercise, sleep well, and stay happy!! These gummies would be a GREAT addition to all of that. Give them a try. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment