Thursday, May 22, 2014

Playtex Sport Regular Absorbency

Hello again!! I want to share another product review for you from the #GoVoxBox that I featured two posts ago complimentary from Influenster for testing.



This time, we have the Playtex Sport Regular Absorbency Tampons.

I like to believe that I am a pretty active individual, going to the gym twice a day in attempts to build up my cardio in strength. With this lifestyle, I need a tampon that is comfortable, yet holds through all of my daily activities.

I have found that this product suits my needs perfect!! It is definitely comfortable, I don't even notice that it's there. It also holds very well, no leakage that I've experienced. These are my go to tampons whether I'm on the go or just having a lazy day around the house because I find that they work so well!

If you haven't tried them yet, they are highly recommended! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment