Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Colgate Optic White Review

As seen on my previous post, I received the Colgate Optic White Toothbrush + Built-In Whitening Pen complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.

I am always looking for new ways to get whiter teeth, but everything is just so expensive or the less expensive ways aren't good for your mouth to do too often. Before receiving this product, I was swishing hydrogen peroxide once a week, but this began to make my gums burn in certain spots so I'm so glad I have a healthy replacement!

This Toothbrush is not only good in itself, but has the added benefit of the whitening pen. I can actually feel the bristles of the toothbrush cleaning my teeth, it's amazing! The ease of simply applying the gel after brushing and not having to worry about how long to leave it on for or removing it is great. The taste is actually pretty good also, it's minty just like toothpaste. I've found that the whitening is working well for me and I recommend this product to anyone who wishes to have a whiter, brighter smile!

I will be posting a dairy of gradual whitening soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment